Help with info on my new PRS

Thanks for your service, @usmc93!
But I never ever heard a Corpsman asking other branches for help ;)

The best advice has been given by others already. The MODCAT decoder unveils generally all secrets of a Stevenville made guitar (as long it's not a Private Stock or something one off).

Typically the MODCAT is in the Treble pickup compartment, but I won't recommend to unscrew the pickup as a first solution.
A MODCAT sticker should be aswell on one of the sides of the case and on the hang tag.
Though I personnally like to disrubt and defuze, the best approach is the non-destructive.

Follow the Sapper!

(I'm OF-4, Senior Army Engineer Officer and Senior EOD/IEDD Officer)

There was nothing on the case and I havent built the courage to remove the pickup 😄
I did email PRS Customer service and they were super helpful. Here was there response;

"Serial# 19 0268260 is a 2019 Custom 24, Flame Maple 10-top, Mahogany neck with a Standard profile, East Indian Rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 TCI treble and bass pickups, gen 3 tremolo bridge, finished in a Custom Color, with hybrid hardware. We do not have specific color information for custom colors."

Thanks everyone here for your help and kind words.

There was nothing on the case and I havent built the courage to remove the pickup 😄
I did email PRS Customer service and they were super helpful. Here was there response;

"Serial# 19 0268260 is a 2019 Custom 24, Flame Maple 10-top, Mahogany neck with a Standard profile, East Indian Rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 TCI treble and bass pickups, gen 3 tremolo bridge, finished in a Custom Color, with hybrid hardware. We do not have specific color information for custom colors."

Thanks everyone here for your help and kind words.
Well whatever that custom colour is, it's awesome! :cool:

Back