Hello again (now with pics)

Was also asked about a gallery view, again poor lighting and photo skills...lots of flash, wall color is actually a green, but it shows the figure in the tops.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can see how the SC thickness on the WW DC594 is thicker than my others. The KOA accents show up better on my P22 on the right - very curly pieces.

Very nice collection!

Just have to say one more time... this is a heck of a collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

Thanks guys! Lot of horse trading the past couple of years and some timely used purchases got things going. All started when I purchase a McManus acoustic from PRSh during a local event in June 2013. Bought the guitar from him and I still can't stop marveling how wonderful that guitar is to play. That led to stalking my prey online and lots of zero percent card offer usage!

McCarty Trem Tree of Life - another Brent Moss special!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Faded Aquamarine, Makore back, Madagascar Rosewood neck, Cocobolo board, 57/08s and all that bling. I bought this second hand from Righteous Guitars - great guys. Previous owner put in 53/10s, but they put in 57/08 in the, and dialed it in perfectly. Weighs quite a bit, but apparently the DC body shape is ok for me.

No idea how I missed this thread, and I'm blown away by all the exquisite lumber. This is quite likely the most beautiful instrument of any variety I've ever seen. Yowzah! :eek:

No idea how I missed this thread, and I'm blown away by all the exquisite lumber. This is quite likely the most beautiful instrument of any variety I've ever seen. Yowzah! :eek:
Thanks Flux! That guitar sounds and plays even better than it looks. I like the Mt Rainier pic for your avatar.

Thanks Flux! That guitar sounds and plays even better than it looks. I like the Mt Rainier pic for your avatar.

I can only imagine! If you ever have a moment of insanity and decide to sell that sucker, please send me a message.

(re: Mt. Rainier, we just moved to Seattle last fall and have wondered why we haven't been here our whole lives!)

Back