Heading to AZ over christmas to look at houses

DHW

I had mentioned this a couple months ago but we are moving from MN to AZ in the next few months and will be down in Tucson over christmas looking at houses, visiting friends and family, and just having a vacation in general. I will definitely be stopping in at Rainbow Guitars to check it out. Any other guitar and/or piano shops that should be on a must stop list?

Stop in @ Rainbow Guitars - Scott Riedle is an awesome sales guy, really knowledgeable. I think he used to work with the PRS cable folks. Rainbow doesn't do ton of PRSes these days, but a cool shop nonetheless.

I had mentioned this a couple months ago but we are moving from MN to AZ in the next few months and will be down in Tucson over christmas looking at houses, visiting friends and family, and just having a vacation in general. I will definitely be stopping in at Rainbow Guitars to check it out. Any other guitar and/or piano shops that should be on a must stop list?

I was in Tuscon a few weeks ago and visited Rainbow Guitars a few weeks ago (1st time). They have a wide selection of high end guitars and the staff will let you try them out. I tried to convince them to stock the Vela. Maybe they will have one by the time you get there. Definitely worth a trip. There were maybe 4-5 PRS's on display at the time I visited

Moving from Minnesota to Tucson - Now that's a big change in a lot of ways. Hope it all works out.

I was in Tuscon a few weeks ago and visited Rainbow Guitars a few weeks ago (1st time). They have a wide selection of high end guitars and the staff will let you try them out. I tried to convince them to stock the Vela. Maybe they will have one by the time you get there. Definitely worth a trip. There were maybe 4-5 PRS's on display at the time I visited

Moving from Minnesota to Tucson - Now that's a big change in a lot of ways. Hope it all works out.

Thanks man... I think it will too. Every year older I get I hate winter more and more. I am turning 37 this year and have never lived outside of the upper midwest. That said, I have several good friends in AZ and my wife has family there and in southern CA. My biggest motivator right now is that if we buy our dream house now it will be paid off by the time I retire and will be able to retire with no house payment. That's a big deal in my book for sure! Now to find a place with everything we want! lol

Rainbow Guitars and breakfast at the Hotel Congress cafe are pretty much the only reason Tucson exists. Those are some damn fine reasons to exist, I might add.

Thanks man... I think it will too. Every year older I get I hate winter more and more. I am turning 37 this year and have never lived outside of the upper midwest. That said, I have several good friends in AZ and my wife has family there and in southern CA. My biggest motivator right now is that if we buy our dream house now it will be paid off by the time I retire and will be able to retire with no house payment. That's a big deal in my book for sure! Now to find a place with everything we want! lol

I will leave you with 1 expression you will hear over and over while in Arizona (we lived in Tucson for 3 years - & liked it) "But its a dry heat". You will have to let us know what you think about that expression after you experience the 3rd over 105 degree day in a row next June. Late fall, winter, and early spring are great times to be outside. Hope you like it there.

I will leave you with 1 expression you will hear over and over while in Arizona (we lived in Tucson for 3 years - & liked it) "But its a dry heat". You will have to let us know what you think about that expression after you experience the 3rd over 105 degree day in a row next June. Late fall, winter, and early spring are great times to be outside. Hope you like it there.

My wife was down there for 10 days in July this year... it was 125 every day... She bought a "but it's a dry heat" keychain with a skeleton and a cactus on it lol.

Rainbow Guitars and breakfast at the Hotel Congress cafe are pretty much the only reason Tucson exists. Those are some damn fine reasons to exist, I might add.

Add that to the breakfast list! lol

635444559456214212100044951_Arizona_Its_a_Dry_Heat.imgopt1400x60.jpg

I like the Phoenix metro area more, but I'm probably a bit biased because I was born here. ;) At least it's only a couple of hours away if you live in Tucson and want to come up here sometimes, and another 2-3 hours to Flagstaff if you miss the snow. :)

Back