Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

@Shawn@PRS

You will tell us when someone returns one of these guitars because it has a hole or a crack in the top won't you? There's got to be one. There's always one!
Mine has both but unless you want to pull back a bloody stump, I'd keep my hands to myself. ;)

Hey Shawn, do I sense a bit of "awesomeness" on the Vela's neck? If my eyes were closed, I would have thought I'd picked up a Core with a rosewood neck. The innovations/variations on this model continue to impress me.

Mine has both but unless you want to pull back a bloody stump, I'd keep my hands to myself. ;)

Hey Shawn, do I sense a bit of "awesomeness" on the Vela's neck? If my eyes were closed, I would have thought I'd picked up a Core with a rosewood neck. The innovations/variations on this model continue to impress me.

Why ya gotta rub it in? Is it really necessary to highlight my incredible despair????

;)

Would love to hear more about your Vela...inclusive of the neck pup you seem to have fallen in lust with.

I tried to tell y'all about this when I was going on about a satin Vela over a year ago. But did anybody listen?
Noooo........ ;)

Reverb had a nice one listed but just got sold today.
Wish it was a Vela, I would have grabbed it right away.

mpqle5auidmbdsyxgwuj.jpg

Reverb still has one CE listed as of now.
Awesome looking CE!

Greetings! Just joined the forum. Bought my first PRS (CE24) as a Christmas present to myself last December. Just found out about the reclaimed guitars last Sunday, and bought one on Reverb on Monday. I was a bit anxious about the nail holes at first, but the more I am seeing them, the more I am liking them.

Awesome looking CE!

Greetings! Just joined the forum. Bought my first PRS (CE24) as a Christmas present to myself last December. Just found out about the reclaimed guitars last Sunday, and bought one on Reverb on Monday. I was a bit anxious about the nail holes at first, but the more I am seeing them, the more I am liking them.

Sweet! Welcome to the Forum! We like pics! :)

Getting really excited about my new one
As you should be. It looks good.

New to the forums but longtime PRS fanboy. Just checked with my local dealer and he has one of each on order. Drove straight to his shop to put a deposit down and the Reclaimed CE is mine when it gets here. :)
Welcome to the forum.
Nice to get the guitar of the moment.

Last edited:
As you should be. It looks good.

Welcoming me to the forum.
Nice to get the guitar of the moment.

Thanks. I was about to pull the trigger on a satin black one from Sweetwater and then these came out. Currently own a pair of SEs (cu24 and Zach Myers) so this will be my first real PRS.

Thanks. I was about to pull the trigger on a satin black one from Sweetwater and then these came out. Currently own a pair of SEs (cu24 and Zach Myers) so this will be my first real PRS.
I test drove a couple of SEs. Afterwards I thought "Great guitar for the money.". Then I tried the CE and I thought "Great Guitar...period".

I was very tempted by the Vela, but decided to go with the CE24 because it has the same neck as mine and I really like that neck

Back