Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

Already preordered one! I am new here, nice to find such an awesome group. This will be my 4th PRS although I am selling My S2 Custom to one of my friends to avoid "stocking". The other ones are P245, CE24 and now the CE24 reclaimed!

Thinking on a 594 also...

Already preordered one! I am new here, nice to find such an awesome group. This will be my 4th PRS although I am selling My S2 Custom to one of my friends to avoid "stocking". The other ones are P245, CE24 and now the CE24 reclaimed!

Thinking on a 594 also...

Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on your pending NGD. A 594 would be a great add!

Do you guys think that the semi-hollow would add to the tone of the CE24 vs. The regular one? I have second thoughts about the CE vs the Vela because I already got one CE, but I find it much better than my S2 custom in terms of quality, tone and overall feeling...

Do you guys think that the semi-hollow would add to the tone of the CE24 vs. The regular one? I have second thoughts about the CE vs the Vela because I already got one CE, but I find it much better than my S2 custom in terms of quality, tone and overall feeling...
I think it's going to sound different but not just because of the F hole. The video sounded bright to me. I think the wood is just naturally a bright sounding wood. Listen to the video and then listen to your guitar and see if you hear a difference.

Such a fashionable sequence. Very Couture. But I'll quit as I Doan want to get a Sharp rebuke for hijacking the original poster.

I plead guilty. I've derailed threads before. Sometimes it's slow. Sometimes it's Quick.

But agreed -back to the topic of Malkin these guitars!

Back