Have a few new songs out...

I just added your album to my Amazon MP3 cart here at work, but will wait to buy it when I get home since I do not have the player here at work.
It will then add to my iTunes at home, and then it shall go onto my two iPods and my Android phone.

Great stuff man!

Really excellent! Well done! Love your tone. What amp are you using, if you don't mind my asking?

Put on the wishlist. Will score it between meetings.

Digging the cover art work.

Really excellent! Well done! Love your tone. What amp are you using, if you don't mind my asking?
The 1st two songs are a combination of a Bad Cat hot cat 50R and an Axe-Fx Ultra running into a VHT 2/50/2 power amp. Both are running into Bogner Uberkab 4x12's. The last song is an Archon and a Friedman Naked w/the Bogner cabs for the dirty parts and Archon and a Bad Cat hot cat 30 into a Diezel 2x12 w/V30's for the cleans. The background airy guitar is thru a modded Marshall DSL100 and Marshall 4x12.

Put on the wishlist. Will score it between meetings.

Digging the cover art work.
Thanks Jesse. The background of the cover is a pic I took of the Badlands last spring while on vacation.

Holy sh!t.

Harmonica?! WINNING!
Ha, yeah, our singer plays well enough to add a little flavor. He did not track it though, he wanted a good friend of ours in another band to throw down. Was pretty cool. Now when we gig with that band, he'll jump up as a guest on occasion.

Ha, yeah, our singer plays well enough to add a little flavor. He did not track it though, he wanted a good friend of ours in another band to throw down. Was pretty cool. Now when we gig with that band, he'll jump up as a guest on occasion.

Right on. Cool stuff. I dig it. I want to play some Cowboy Bebop on harmonica...and now these licks. :rock:

Back