Halloween - Show your pics!

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Happy Halloween - Show your Jack O Lantern, decorations and costume pics here!

Our Jack O Lanterns:

hCat.jpg

hDGT2.jpg

Here's one I found on the interweb that I thought was cool:

JackOLantern.jpg

Ours is postponed until Saturday because of the storm (not that we got anything significant from it). What that means is that no one will come by on Saturday instead of no one coming by tonight. That's one of my biggest disappointments about where we live - no one trick or treats up to our street. In 12 years, I don't believe we've hit double figures. TOTAL. One family here goes to grandma's neighborhood, the other families on our street don't do Halloween, and no one on the street below ventures up here. Which sucks, because I love Halloween. At our old house, one year I put up a sort of scarecrow. With an Ace Frehley mask. And a boombox and spotlight on a motion detector. Way cool. And I have tombstones that I paint and refresh every few years with different dead people.

The extent of our excitement tonight was dressing up and going to Chipotle for $2 burritos. Long line, but worth it - the one we went to was near a couple colleges, so lots of young women in interesting costumes!

The extent of our excitement tonight was dressing up and going to Chipotle for $2 burritos. Long line, but worth it - the one we went to was near a couple colleges, so lots of young women in interesting costumes!

And the pics are forthcoming? :flute:

And the pics are forthcoming? :flute:

My son taking pics at the event - not creepy. WAY out of character, but not creepy.

Me taking pics? Cops would be involved. And not sexy cops.

pennys-police-halloween-costume1.jpg

Back