Getting serious with the bicycle now

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

Oh, yes, I know you “serious “guys like to laugh at my amateur bicycling adventures. I know you secretly laugh at my kickstand, and giggle at my claims that one hour at 15 miles an hour is a work out on my ancient mountain bike.

I figured it was time to step my game up so that you would take me seriously. I’ve come up with a new addition for a bike that I think will accomplish that goal. (Link to Instagram)

New bike trick

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yes, I know you “serious “guys like to laugh at my amateur bicycling adventures. I know you secretly laugh at my kickstand, and giggle at my claims that one hour at 15 miles an hour is a work out on my ancient mountain bike.

I figured it was time to step my game up so that you would take me seriously. I’ve come up with a new edition for a bike that I think will accomplish that goal. (Link to Instagram)

New bike trick
Cool! I'm doing it for my boy for sure!

Dayum... where was that when I was a kid?
Way better than playing cards!
Exactly! Plus, who wants to waste perfectly good baseball cards? (you used playing cards? Ha, this required real sacrifice from us because we didn't have playing cards and had to use baseball cards).

This is clearly the wave of the future. Can't wait til Peter sees it. :p

Oh, and if you noticed on the original Instagram post, Mike Duncan had already liked it, so I'm hoping he doesn't beat me to it. ;)

I figured it was time to step my game up so that you would take me seriously. I’ve come up with a new edition for a bike that I think will accomplish that goal. (Link to Instagram)

New bike trick
That is next level Dude! Looking forward to the pix!! Are you going to brand it with birds?

Spoiler Alert: I sent this to a few of the boys on Instagram before posting it. @ScottR is already planning to trump this. He's going for duel exhausts, and his bike already has ape hangers and a banana seat (think about where he's from...). Pics of his rig coming soon.

It occurs to me that putting this on my ebike would piss a lot of people off.
Sign me up!

You mean the "my car/bike doesn't pollute" crowd? :p:p:p

(oops, I better be careful...)

I wonder if a bigger two liter Mountain Dew bottle would sound deeper? I wish I thought up cool **** like this.
I can see the wheels turning in the Harley Davidson guys heads now, wondering if they could literally shake the ground with a 3 liter bottle.

3La.png

That's right, 101.4 oz of ground shaking power!

Back