GDN : Private stock special semi-hollow

Bsic

Lefty
Its a lefty, see what i did there in the title :)

An upside down Custom22 special semi hollow. McCarty glow flame top, Ziricote neck, ebony board.

My first private stock!

Man the smell of this nitro.. if they made cologne out of it, id use it.

Puttin her through her paces!!

Incredible!

Those solid ziricote necks are something special, eh? Talk about a tight grain ... they feel like smooth steel!

Cool you know lefties?!

I gotta say the 58/15MT are cooler than i thought. Super usable tapped sounds. Very full sounding, almost like a mini-humbucker or P90ish type of sound. Im having a great first date with her tonight so far. Im stoked guys!

Few more pics!!

Yeah, my wife, sister, and a couple of great friends are. I live in fear my son is... only because of my guitars.

That’s from Moore’s, huh?

Yeah, my wife, sister, and a couple of great friends are. I live in fear my son is... only because of my guitars.

That’s from Moore’s, huh?

yup great experience with them.

and being lefty has actually saved me a crap ton of dough. If I had half of the models to choose from y’all do it would be a bad situation. Mostly only custom22, custom24, and mccarty's have been production lefty runs.

Here's my other one- i still drool over this top:

!stargnoC. Okay, now I’ve carried that joke too far :rolleyes:

Beautiful fiddle!

Love the glow finish
Ziracote neck - that grain is fabulous!
Moore Eagle HS for the win!

Agree on the 58/15 MT. I don’t like regular 58/15s at all, but in trying the production SSH at my local dealer several weeks ago I was digging just how sweet sounding this combo was with the middle narrowfield in all positions.

Back