Collection chronicles #7 Private Stock 594 tremolo piezo

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
This week on the collection chronicle videos, maybe the most special guitar in my collection, the Private Stock I had specced out in 2019 and got in 2020.

Some of you may remember the NGD on the forum .

In the close to three years since, this guitar has been through its paces and I’m so glad I got this when I did cause I don’t think you can get all of these options today

More of my thoughts in the video. Happy Saturday all :)

Last edited:
That is one NICE ax! Congratulations…and you’re right, you wouldn’t be able to get that done today. I asked about a similar 594 type, and was told “not at this time”. If you ever decide to move it….

That guitar is SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!!! "Chimera"... I love it!!

I've watched a couple of your videos now, and I just want to say I think they're great fun. I really enjoy seeing these guitars in your collection. Thanks.

PS ~ I'm sorry about your T-shirt... maybe Paul could see clear to send you a good one. ;)

Last edited:
That guitar is SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!!! "Chimera"... I love it!!

I've watched a couple of your videos now, and I just want to say I think they're great fun. I really enjoy seeing these guitars in your collection. Thanks.

PS ~ I'm sorry about your T-shirt... maybe Paul could see clear to send you a good one. ;)
haha i realized what T shirt I was wearing only after everything was shot. By then it was too late

Back