Future PRS color names...

7344f7ab1d6db1468909deb3b0c0c049.jpg

Acapulco Blue Singlecut and this car to complete the set, please.

That'd be me. Still waiting for that neck. I was quoted a 90 day build time. 90 days came and went 5 months ago. Earlier this month he said he would be finished with it and ship on the 23rd. Haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. So, for now, it's back to writing.......
Yeezh.

Hey, stupid question, can you just slap any bolt-on neck on a bolt-on body? I found a maple bolt-on neck, wouldn't mind putting it on a PRS body.

Yeezh.

Hey, stupid question, can you just slap any bolt-on neck on a bolt-on body? I found a maple bolt-on neck, wouldn't mind putting it on a PRS body.

Nah - it has to be the right scale length (distances between indvidual frets are determined by this), and also it has to fit. By that I mean it has to have the right distance from the bridge, which is not the same as identical scale length.

Yeezh.

What Michael_DK said. Finding a neck was the biggest challenge. Doubly so since I ended up with two bodies. EVERYONE sells four bolt necks that fit on a strat type guitar, but no one is set up for a 24 fret neck and a 25" scale length. Aside from the scale length being wrong, the hole spacing is different for mounting. That made neck plates a bit of an issue too. However, I have a couple of sources. I ordered one neck from each. One I got in 90 days, and the other is now supposed to be done and shipped by Friday (both were ordered in August). If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you their info.

I got my 2013 Custom 24 Artist (brazilian) just last week.

It's a "Sprayer's Choice" so the color is listed as "unknown".

So I claimed the naming rights... "Lady Godiva Burst"

That is a beautiful...Whippet?

And yes, the guitar is nice, too. (Can you tell I'm an animal lover first? )

I'm a big fan of the Arizona flag so I have often thought what it might look like if the essence of the color scheme of the Arizona flag were converted into a PRS guitar, what would it look like?

Arizona_state_flag.png

Back