First time PRS owner! PRS Studio Whale Blue

Awesome score! Looks incredible. Whale blue has a special place in my heart. Welcome!

That's about as pretty as they come, and the narrowfields are awesome: great find!

I cannot express the excitement that has been buzzing over me since I purchased this as a Christmas present to myself. I played about 6 PRS guitars in the store (www.theguitarshop.ca) and this one was the one that felt like "mine." You guys&gals have some gorgeous guitars on here, and you seem friendly. Does this get me into the club?

89TsfSl.jpg

Hi sir,
wondering if you still have this guitar, and how you like it and how your opinions are evolving about it. What issues, what likes? What features work really well, what doesn't work so well.
I'm considering buying 2012 studio quilt top. 3 57/08's Identical to the one you pictured above
I've owned many PRS's So I know the quality is great.
but this one is not as popular and has a lot of different features so I want to make sure I understand what I'm getting. since it's impossible to get your hands on one and play it ahead of time.
Cheers

Actually, you`ll have to send me the guitar for personal inspection on order to be fully inducted into "da club". Nice grab.

.: Sean Connery accent:.

Wait what club?!? .... oh.. (cough)(cough)..
...oh yes... yes, I suppose it does get you in the club.. but I won't have any lollygagging, if that's what you mean..

I miss the PRS Studio model. I'd totally pick one up if they were still made.
Well I've been able to find 10 used ones on the eBay/reverb portals,
their values are similar to a custom 24 about $2500-$3000.
That's why I feel like maybe now is a good time while there is at least a couple to choose from.
I also have a Purple Hazel Tremonti signature.
I dropped a set of pearly gates into it number one guitar.
The Tremonti pickups were good, the neck pickup was a little bit muddy,
but the Seymour Duncan's fit my playing style just a tiny bit better.

Well I've been able to find 10 used ones on the eBay/reverb portals,
their values are similar to a custom 24 about $2500-$3000.
That's why I feel like maybe now is a good time while there is at least a couple to choose from.
I also have a Purple Hazel Tremonti signature.
I dropped a set of pearly gates into it number one guitar.
The Tremonti pickups were good, the neck pickup was a little bit muddy,
but the Seymour Duncan's fit my playing style just a tiny bit better.

Wish PRS warranties could be transfered. Those are new custom 24 price territory though.

Awesome first PRS! I always wanted to try a studio but never found one locally

Well f**k med running!
That's not a bad first prs. You sir did good.

Back