Favourite NAMM moments, performances, announcements....

Did you guys eat it?

If I’d had a way........

I couldn’t bring myself to even pick it. I’ve hunted those for half a century, but they only come up in late April/early May. I was dumbfounded. I still didn’t believe my own eyes, so I googled it, and sure enough, if the conditions are just right they can pop up in California in winter. Who’d of thunk?

If I’d had a way........

I couldn’t bring myself to even pick it. I’ve hunted those for half a century, but they only come up in late April/early May. I was dumbfounded. I still didn’t believe my own eyes, so I googled it, and sure enough, if the conditions are just right they can pop up in California in winter. Who’d of thunk?
Just about everything that grows naturally here in coastal California grows in the winter and early spring (and not in the summer when there is no rain). After all the rain we have just had, all the hillsides should be pretty green by the time NAMM starts

If I’d had a way........

Oddly interesting...

Just about everything that grows naturally here in coastal California grows in the winter and early spring (and not in the summer when there is no rain). After all the rain we have just had, all the hillsides should be pretty green by the time NAMM starts

I may have to skip the convention and go look for srooms.

And then another side excursion to the same store and got to play this (the real deal):

You didn't recreate this classic picture?

b830eb2bf5a60fe8f65063d43ea74d72--eddie-van-halen-live-rock.jpg

Back