Favourite NAMM moments, performances, announcements....

Mozzi

https://imgur.com/user/BAMozzy/posts
What have been your favourite NAMM moments? not necessarily from just this year.

Here's a couple of my favourite performances to start the thread off.

First off - Santana, Orianthi and PRS himself from 2005

Secondly, Orianthi again with Richie Sambora from 2017

The old concerts at the grove.
The year the James Brown Band played, Grissom played as well
got to meet my hero out front. Awesome.

Derek St Holmes was almost always in attendance and killin it.
Johnny Hiland, Tremonti, Myles Kennedy...years ago now, but oh what ablast those shows were.

20th anniversary concert.... Von Helsing's Curse....Carlos Santana...

Always a STELLAR show and a ball. Got to hang with Victor Johnson a bit (Class guy and underrated badass from Hagar's band, and the Busboys).

This gentleman was sitting behind me at the Indy airport gate. He heard me mention NAMM, and said he was headed there too. We talked for a long time. Said his name was Jeff Cook and was in the band Alabama. He thought we might have heard of them. :confused::eek:

Why does nothing cool happen to me??

Getting to see John Mayer give an acoustic concert (sponsored by LR Baggs) for about 500 people in a hotel ballroom...

Seeing Jim Cullen wearing long pants (actually a big boy suit) for the first time...

Hard to tell which was more amazing...

Makes me want to think about skipping my red eye flight to Costa Rica this weekend after seeing all these pics and listing to the video Mozzi posted.
It has been raining here for about a week and a half. Next week should be great weather for NAMM. The "pineapple express" has been turned off. All of you who are going. Enjoy.

Back