Fake Chinese PRS vs USA PRS vs SE PRS vs Dean Hardtail Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Anyone seen this video yet?
Was looking at some PRS vids yesterday, and ran across it.

Last edited by a moderator:
He pretty much says the three cheaper ones sound the same since all the pickups were changed to be the same, but the Chinese one does not play very well.
The SE one wins for the cheaper of the three.

I like the SE models, I got the Santana in June, and I have the new SE Custom 24 on order from my local store.

For the record, there are no "Chinese Made" PRS guitars. We build guitars in Maryland USA and our SE models are made in Korea. Anything coming from China is NOT a genuine PRS guitar, it's a cheap knock-off.

I hate copies. Inspired by, ok, but copies sucks. I refuse to spend anytime watching, testing or anything like that on those guys. I am talking about medicine, cars, phones and of course guitars.
So, I just got an SE Nick Catanese that was hot rodded by PRS Special Ops guys (aka PTC) and man, that guitar does not looks, sound nor plays like a cheap guitar. I just love it as much as I like my Maryland made ones. Just a different beast.

They are not good at copying anything. However, they are 1000 times over the biggest abusers of fraud in the entire World.

Especially with computer software that was researched and developed in the US.

Old thread revival warning :D

My thoughts on this is: START MAKING SE LEFTIES YA SNOBS! Otherwise, I will be supporting the Chinese market knock offs, I really have no other choice :(

Spare me the Custom 22/24 model(s)

Old thread revival warning :D

My thoughts on this is: START MAKING SE LEFTIES YA SNOBS! Otherwise, I will be supporting the Chinese market knock offs, I really have no other choice :(

Spare me the Custom 22/24 model(s)
Anyone who supports buying fake copies should have a thousand fleas infest their shorts.

Anyone who supports buying fake copies should have a thousand fleas infest their shorts.

The same goes for those high on their horse rejecting to acknowledge the left handed population; as small as it may be.

Make a left-handed SE model and I'll be the 1st in line to purchase one. No excuses. Until then, those left-out lefties will be getting their supply from the market willing and able to take one's money without prejudice ;)

I reject the left-handed population and refuse to acknowledge their existence. Their small numbers gives them little voting clout, and thus gives me the right to stomp all over them.:rofl:

The same goes for those high on their horse rejecting to acknowledge the left handed population; as small as it may be.

Make a left-handed SE model and I'll be the 1st in line to purchase one. No excuses. Until then, those left-out lefties will be getting their supply from the market willing and able to take one's money without prejudice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back