EytschPi42 Videos

Orange Two Stroke (Boost) & Amp Detonator (Switch) - Review
He must have got sent to him some Orange pedals, as here is another one today.

Korg SDD-3000 Delay - Review

Check out the SC245 he is using, it was previously owned by Marty Friedman.
I like how he is mixing up his camera angles now too, he shows the view of his monitors and wall in front of him by shooting with another camera from the wall when you come into his studio.

He has the better production quality than any other youtube reviewer I have seen to date, and that room looks great, although I would be freaking out about accidentally scratching every single guitar back against that stone wall

Yeah, his video presentation is better than Thorn's too I think, or anyone else out there.
I bet it is time consuming to make his vids, or it probably is a walk in the park since he deals with this stuff daily.
Henning is in the video/audio editing industry for his main job, and it shows in the quality of his videos.

I was just trying to find stuff about the new H&K amp and his video looked promising. I was disappointed and bailed a third of the way in after hearing about his political views, his coffee cup, his mom, his girl, his obsession with sophomoric pedophilia jokes, then tuning his guitar. Maybe he had some useful info after that, but I was done.
I guess other people are looking for personalities, I just want info and clips.

His review and Rabea's are perhaps the best two vids on the new H&K 20 watt amp.

Yes, I like Henning's vids, but I could do without the sexual innuendos he throws out there.
You should see the one from a few days ago with Kiana who is 17 years old.
She was doing her take on a Vox modeling amp for beginners (which is nice seeing it from a beginners point of view), but he was throwing some stuff out there that I think was creeping her out.

If I was her father, I would not be to happy.
I think she is a student of his.

PS, I was thinking about getting that H&K, but it is made in China.
My next tube amp is going to be USA like my Mesa, so I am hoping PRS does us good by releasing a 25 watt Archon head which I will pair up with a slant vertical 2x12 Mesa Rec cab.

Still think they are bringing out that overseas 'tremonti se' amp from the rumours around the camp fires...

Hear you on the 'awkwardness', bit cringe-worthy, but they are obviously pals

Nevertheless looking forward to his vox head review, he's thorough and informative, and I like the germanic craziness too

I stumbled onto Rabea's vid this AM. Nice review. Just not sure I'm sold on whether that H&K tone would satisfy me. Really love the features of the amp though.
I'm thinking there must be something real to the PRS amp rumors. The fact that someone on a factory tour mentioned it means it's probably just not ready yet.
Maybe I need to find some time to do a factory tour...

Back