Experience PRS 2020 Forum Shirt - Details Inside

Are these just for forum guys who are Experience guys?

Because, to paraphrase Jimi, “have you ever been experienced?

Well, I haaaaaaave

n’t”

These are for the forum community at large. You are welcome to them. Please let me know if you have any questions about the shirts or how to fill out the Google Form. Rock on!

@jfb , I know my wife won't buy a unisex or "men's style" t-shirt with the normal collar near the neck - she likes the scoop neck like this one:
https://www.nextlevelapparel.com/womens/womens-tri-blend-scoop.html

If my wife, @Casi1 and others who prefer a scoop neck create sufficient demand, maybe that can be an easy option? When I order shirts for the band or the sound crew, adding one more style usually doesn't impact set-up fee as long as everything else remains the same.

@jfb , I know my wife won't buy a unisex or "men's style" t-shirt with the normal collar near the neck - she likes the scoop neck like this one:

If my wife, @Casi1 and others who prefer a scoop neck create sufficient demand, maybe that can be an easy option? When I order shirts for the band or the sound crew, adding one more style usually doesn't impact set-up fee as long as everything else remains the same.

Hey, buddy! When you fill out the form for your shirt you can add one for your wife in this style in the Vintage Black. Just include the info (link, size, gray or green artwork, etc) in the provided notes field. I will catch it. Thanks!

Hey, buddy! When you fill out the form for your shirt you can add one for your wife in this style in the Vintage Black. Just include the info (link, size, gray or green artwork, etc) in the provided notes field. I will catch it. Thanks!

You are awesome!

Reactions: jfb
These are for the forum community at large.

So, ya'll been eatin' good, too!!!??? Crap, and I just discovered a couple new IPA's...
For those that are girthier on here...check out Dogfish Head "Slightly Mighty"...really good Light IPA.
(Crap, should probably be in the BEER section of the forum.)

If for any reason you need to change or cancel your order there are no questions asked. Just drop me a line here or directly and I will confirm with you that I have updated your order to align with your current desires. Thanks!

Shirts are still a go. Link in the first post. If you have questions get at me.

I think Sergio was trying to get at least two more so they could get the tube top version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back