Experience 2013

I am also patiently waiting for the lineup. I just read that Alter Bridge's new album will be out in September........ Miles and Tremonti play PRS's........ hmmmmm.... what better way to start the tour then at the PRS Experience! Git-r-done Paul!

Ahhh one can only dream.......

Maybe a dream coming true? (and yes, I quoted myself!)

Tweet from Alter Bridge today:
Alter Bridge ‏@alterbridge 12 Jul
Big news! We will be playing ONE 2013 USA concert date before we head to the UK & Europe. Announcement on July 22. Stay tuned!

Maybe a dream coming true? (and yes, I quoted myself!)

Tweet from Alter Bridge today:
Alter Bridge ‏@alterbridge 12 Jul
Big news! We will be playing ONE 2013 USA concert date before we head to the UK & Europe. Announcement on July 22. Stay tuned!

That would be fantastic! While Tremonti was tremendous last year, having all of Alter Bridge play would be incredible. Fingers are crossed!

Big news! We will be playing ONE 2013 USA concert date before we head to the UK & Europe. Announcement on July 22. Stay tuned!!

They announced it will be in Orlando...... soooooo sad.

I hadn't heard of them either, so I turned to YouTube to check them out. I think it has potential. What I heard I liked.

I wish someone would hand Warren Haynes a PRS guitar. His style and tone spell PRS GUITARS... love to see him at a PRS event.

I too was hoping for an Alter Bridge performance, Tremonti killed it last year! I would also dig a chance to see Santana in action.

Porcupine Tree or Steven Wilson's solo stuff, both pretty accessible. I think people would enjoy it.

I really wish that artist relations would attempt to put a Maryland-made PRS instrument in Greg Howe's and/or Kevin Vecchione's hands. Maragold's debut release is the best new rock album that I have heard in a long time. Greg and Kevin are monster players and Meghan Krauss is one of the best unknown female rock vocalists in the world. Meghan was part of the Delaware cover band scene until Greg tapped her to be the lead vocalist in Maragold. Kevin lives in Philadelphia and Meghan lives in Delaware; therefore, a trip to Experience is little more than a short car ride. I posted this video in the Artist & Music sub-forum a couple of weeks ago (the bass run that Kevin inserts into the song @ 1:21 is cool):

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone would hand Warren Haynes a PRS guitar. His style and tone spell PRS GUITARS... love to see him at a PRS event.
5053126436_4607030da6_z.jpg

I really wish that artist relations would attempt to put a Maryland-made PRS instrument in Greg Howe's and/or Kevin Vecchione's hands. Maragold's debut release is the best new rock album that I have heard in a long time. Greg and Kevin are monster players and Meghan Krauss is one of the best unknown female rock vocalists in the world. Meghan was part of the Delaware cover band scene until Greg tapped her to be the lead vocalist in Maragold. Kevin lives in Philadelphia and Meghan lives in Delaware; therefore, a trip to Experience is little more than a short car ride. I posted this video in the Artist & Music sub-forum a couple of weeks ago (the bass run that Kevin inserts into the song @ 1:21 is cool):

LOVE this band!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back