Experience 2013

LOVE this band!!

I do not know if you have heard the album, but "Lullaby," "Oracle," "Cry," and "Boom Boom (Dance On)" give me goose bumps, and "Paradigm Tsunami" is a modern funk-rock masterpiece. It took a leap of faith to purchase this album given Greg's history with Mike Varney. The album that Greg recorded with Baltimore drummer extraordinaire Dennis Chambers (Parliament-Funkadelic) is good, but this album is on a totally different planet. Meghan Krauss has a beautiful and powerful voice.

"Cry"

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome band and album. We do Evergreen in my band (female lead singer). No one in the clubs knows it, but they all dig it.

Who do you play with so i can look for you? I am in CT too.

I'm in Highfield. We play mostly around New Haven and the Valley area. We take August off. Next gigs are 9/6 at Hot Tamales in Seymour and 9/7 at Z's in West Haven.

I wish someone would hand Warren Haynes a PRS guitar. His style and tone spell PRS GUITARS... love to see him at a PRS event.

It first shows up about 23 seconds in but the fun begins around 3:02. Mr. Haynes is working a CU24 pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back