Experience 2013

I am also patiently waiting for the lineup. I just read that Alter Bridge's new album will be out in September........ Miles and Tremonti play PRS's........ hmmmmm.... what better way to start the tour then at the PRS Experience! Git-r-done Paul!

Ahhh one can only dream.......

I wanna see Prince with 3rd Eye Girl (Donna Grantis), then I wanna see Mike Scott back, then Mother's Finest again. Ahhh dreams.

I will be holding a clinic on all 3 days at Tent B entitled "how to chug on a 7 string". Bring your notebooks, kids...

Oh man...I was totally going to that!!!!

Damn, so was I

Well if thats the case the clinic is back on. Meet me by my car in the parking lot - I'll be there with a practice amp. Start working on the exercises now though so you're ready.

E
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E--0---0---0---0-0-0-0-0-0---000000-0-0-0-0-0-0-0----------0----------0-0-0-0-0----------0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0-------1--------6*-----------
B--0---0---0---0-0-0-0-0-0---000000-0-0-0-0-0-0-0----------0----------0-0-0-0-0----------0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0-------0----------------------

You're going to really want to dig in and emphasize the vibrato to make the last note squeal into the night.

Ok...so now I need a 7-stringer....

Well if thats the case the clinic is back on. Meet me by my car in the parking lot - I'll be there with a practice amp. Start working on the exercises now though so you're ready.

E
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E--0---0---0---0-0-0-0-0-0---000000-0-0-0-0-0-0-0----------0----------0-0-0-0-0----------0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0-------1--------6*-----------
B--0---0---0---0-0-0-0-0-0---000000-0-0-0-0-0-0-0----------0----------0-0-0-0-0----------0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0-------0----------------------

You're going to really want to dig in and emphasize the vibrato to make the last note squeal into the night.

Darn.... I got kinda lost in the middle of that tab...... I will stare at it a little longer....

I wanna see Prince with 3rd Eye Girl (Donna Grantis), then I wanna see Mike Scott back, then Mother's Finest again. Ahhh dreams.
Yeah but would you loan "O+>" one of your PRS guitars? :D

I would! Then I'd drop it off at the PTC and send His Purpleness the bill.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;84110 said:

Wouldn't let that dude look at my guitars let alone touch one.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;84110 said:

Oh I totally would! That guy is a monster guitar player...(there may be a waiver signed though :) )

Are you kidding me?? I would let Prince play with any of my guitars. I would then take that guitar, frame it and hang it on a wall, and then go buy another! The guy can flat out play!

Back