Everything is fine now

Just remember though, Yngwie don’t like doughnuts!
I know so little about Malmsteen that I had to look that one up.

Q: In the first of the Pantera home videos, Dimebag Darrell offered you a doughnut, which you didn’t accept. What food would you have accepted from Dime? And what’s your problem with doughnuts? – Joachim Arnt

A: "I’ve never seen that clip, but I’ve been asked that question before. First of all, I don’t remember that incident. Second, I don’t make a habit of accepting food from people. I’m fortunate enough not to have to do that because I can buy my own food."

Got a new Silver Sky SE the other day, and I could tell that it had potential, but oh my goodness, the setup was horrible! So...because I have limited skills in that regard, I took it in to the neighborhood music shop to see what their tech could do. You may not be able to tell from the picture below, but the guitar is now setup really well, and it is smiling just about as broadly as I am.

Note: almost everybody who has seen this guitar has some sort of snarky comment about the color. I love the color! This is a classic freakin' color!

M6f2g0D.jpg
Diggin the color bro!

Back