Ever since I purchased my PRS McCarty 594...

Revelation

Ever since I received this guitar, I have to play it every day. The weight, feel of the neck, and sound I need to hear every day. My other guitars are jealous and are being ignored or not getting the attention they used to get. My question is what happens when I get a Sliver Sky next? What will happen this? Some times I will pull out m Les Paul but after 5 minutes, I will go back to my 594. It is my favorite guitar of all time. My 2021 Gibson 335 currently is in 2nd place. The woody open tone it gets is also nice, but it does not rock like my PRS.

I understand completely , I have the odd challenge of 3 new PRS's all vying for my attention . The nice side benefit is I'm playing a LOT more now !

HAHA I was just saying this at my band rehearsal last night how I feel bad for my old trusty Les Paul that has seen more gigs than my other guitars yet since I got my 98" McCarty it has hung on the wall jealous every time I pick up the PRS. It stays in tune better, It feels better, and Just calls to me when I go to pick up a guitar.

Back