Dunlop pick holder mounted on PRS...

In my experience, you can accomplish the same with one relationship, so long as it is highly dysfunctional so you never really "settle down."

Ken

Genius!

Then again, if you have both a highly dysfunctional primary relationship, and combine it with a variety of secondary relationships, think of the creative output!

Also, secondary relationships can add to the wonderful dysfunction of the primary relationship. So one can feed off the other; something to consider.

Last edited:
As soon as an artist of any kind settles down, the work suffers. New love and sexual tension are the source of creative juices.

Thus, the creative person must have many relationships over a period of years to prevent the onset of boredom and to serve as inspiration.

I'm sure that if you sit down with your wife and explain this simple, inescapable fact, she will see the logic of your reasoning, and be delighted when you acquire whatever mistresses you need to accomplish your mission on this planet!

She loaded her Glock and started humming Good Bye Earl. So someone was inspired.

I just always ask, what would Taylor Swift do?

Dress like a hot young woman?

Tried it.

Not much luck.

A little, but not much.

cmyk_LucindaHolliday001.1.jpg

Back