Does Paul ever read the forum?

There are some important people lurk on this forum.:oops:

Now it all makes sense, for years I've been getting hatemail from the local musicians union chapter for electronic drummers.

4ddRmH4.jpg

People can be very opinionated, specially when they don't have as much experience as they think they have.
I have tons of experience in having no experience whatsoever. Does that qualify?

Anyway, I lurked here for a bit before joining, and since PRSh is indeed a member, it is easy enough, with user controls available to all of us, to lurk even while signed in with no notification of it.

I hope PRSh gets the gist of most of what we say, and takes some of the extreme stuff with a grain of salt. We are enthusiastic about his guitars and amps, and he has enough smart people around him to to figure what is working and what isn't. For example, he doesn't need us to tell him whether the Silver Sky is a good idea or not - the sales guys are doing that for him. (P.S., I suspect PRS is still selling a ton of CU24s and other "old" models, it's not like the 594 and Silver Sky are the only two models they still make...)

Back