Does anyone have a diagram for a PRS core Brent Mason?

Geo408

Not a new member.
Hey guys...I just got a Brent Mason in trans white with the maple fretboard. I was told it was all original, but someone changed the wiring at some point. I want to put it back to stock, but I can’t find a diagram for it anywhere online. I downloaded the one from PRS, but I can’t access it anymore...seems they erased all trace of it, everywhere.
If anyone who has one can take a good pic of their pickguard, that would work also. Garret, if anyone has it, it’s you. I’ll also email PRS tomorrow, but I really want a good pic, or a readable diagram. I’d like to get it done tonight because I’m going into the studio tomorrow....thanks, guys!

Thanks Garrett. I couldn’t get the wayback to give me the right diagram, it kept giving me his Tele mod diagram.. maybe I worded it wrong, or just screwed it up. The previous owner change the 5-way, disabled the mini’s, and put in a Schallar mega switch, but wired it wrong. I used my 408, and a Paul’s guitar diagram to hook up the mini’s then replaced the 5-way with a PRS OEM 5 way, and just completed the factory wiring 10 minutes ago. Now I’m going to experiment...fun! Thanks again!

Back