Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the stock Custom 24 wiring with 5-way blade, but using the 85/15 TCI wire colors?

ItsGiusto

I'm trying to install 85/15 TCI pickups in my custom 24, but all I could find on the PRS website was this:

Unfortunately, that wiring doesn't match with my pickups, because they only mention red, white, and black for each pickup, but my TCI pickups have a green wire as well. I did some looking around their site and the forum, but I don't think I was able to find anything that I felt was exactly what I was looking for.

I'm basically looking to get the wiring diagram for the following wiring (which I think is the normal, stock wiring):
Position 1: Bridge humbucker
Position 2: Bridge humbucker + neck single coil
Position 3: Bridge humbucker + neck humbucker
Position 4: Bridge single coil + neck single coil
Position 5: Neck humbucker

Thanks!

Edit: I may have just found it on Reddit, actually. Is this correct?
CU24-5-way-slide.png

I'm trying to install 85/15 TCI pickups in my custom 24, but all I could find on the PRS website was this:

Unfortunately, that wiring doesn't match with my pickups, because they only mention red, white, and black for each pickup, but my TCI pickups have a green wire as well. I did some looking around their site and the forum, but I don't think I was able to find anything that I felt was exactly what I was looking for.

I'm basically looking to get the wiring diagram for the following wiring (which I think is the normal, stock wiring):
Position 1: Bridge humbucker
Position 2: Bridge humbucker + neck single coil
Position 3: Bridge humbucker + neck humbucker
Position 4: Bridge single coil + neck single coil
Position 5: Neck humbucker

Thanks!

Edit: I may have just found it on Reddit, actually. Is this correct?
CU24-5-way-slide.png
Hey bud, sorry I know this post is almost a year old. I just thought I'd post this incase someone else in the future is looking to properly wire their 85/15 TCI pickups. From PTC the 85/15 TCI wiring on the 5 way switch in the wiring diagram you provided is :
A : White (Bridge pickup hot wire)
B : Red & Black (Bridge pickup split coil wires)
C : Green (Bridge pickup ground wire)

D : Red & Black (Neck pickup split coil wires)
E : Green (Neck pickup ground wire)
F : White (Neck pickup hot wire)

Orange ground wires to back of pot

I know the diagram is correct b/c I just wired in on my Core 2024 Custom a Tremonti bridge pickup and everything works and sounds Gucci!

Back