Do you rock stars actually play your private stock guitars?

I've gigged both my private stocks plenty of times. It's great!

PS. Normies have no idea that it's a private stock and that includes other passing musicians. I mean there is a guitarist that I and the music community have TONS of respect for and he asked if my Diezel VH4 was a tube amp. It's great to just enjoy my best gear and have killer shows.

I only take my cheapest guitars out of the house, and even then, only the ones that fit in my SEHBIIP hard case, which means one of my Epiphones.

I could not do it. The stress of owning a core would give me hives. So glad there are affordable guitars that play great.
the closest I have is an Ibanez prestige that I got for 1500 brand new. Anything over that price point is wasting money IMO.

I could not do it. The stress of owning a core would give me hives. So glad there are affordable guitars that play great.
the closest I have is an Ibanez prestige that I got for 1500 brand new. Anything over that price point is wasting money IMO.

If you haven’t, please try a core instrument. They have subtleties that even a Neanderthal Man like me recognises.

If you haven’t, please try a core instrument. They have subtleties that even a Neanderthal Man like me recognises.
Usually a player has to demand what the core offers to appreciate the difference. Also where the expectations sit when it comes to what they need. For some people it is a waste of money, and for others it isn't. I've learned that every player decides that for himself. My wife can't tell the difference by ear from my Taylor 814ce cocobolo and the budget Yamaha acoustic I restrung the other day.

When someone makes a blanket statement like that I usually chalk it up to that player's expectations. I probably wouldn't notice the difference between different culinary knives, other than one causing a missing finger or so.

They say you either get it or you dont. I am not afraid to say I dont get it. I have played a core 594 at GC that was used at 3599. Was it good? Very much so. Was it 3k more good than the se 594 I bought used for 600? For me no. I just cant justify it. And thats ok. I dont feel I am missing out. I can afford 1 or 2 core guitars or I can have many great guitars. I have 23 guitars at the moment. Most are well under 1k and none more than 1500.
All of them are players.

They say you either get it or you dont. I am not afraid to say I dont get it. I have played a core 594 at GC that was used at 3599. Was it good? Very much so. Was it 3k more good than the se 594 I bought used for 600? For me no. I just cant justify it. And thats ok. I dont feel I am missing out. I can afford 1 or 2 core guitars or I can have many great guitars. I have 23 guitars at the moment. Most are well under 1k and none more than 1500.
All of them are players.
Very cool paradigm! It’s all about what makes you happy and your ears ring :) I have a core cu24 and an s2 cu24 and I love them both. But I’m on the other side of the fence. If I could afford a PS she would Defs be in my hands daily. And she would be a McCarty 594

Back