Do you rock stars actually play your private stock guitars?

mxrK1Sb.jpg
……….. sick!

You bet I'm a rock star! In my own mind! :p

Like 11 Top and many others here, I do own some private stocks. I use them in my work and play them. A LOT. Musical instruments are to be played, and I think my PS guitars are the best sounding guitars I've ever owned.

11 Top...well, of course he has many more and he has better taste in wood than I do. His probably sound great, too.

I think there's a tone difference between them and my Core models (that I also love). YMMV, I don't care, it's all subjective anyway.

I see no point in owning a wonderful guitar I'm not gonna play. Session players who come into my studio and try them out love them. Of course, I have players I'd NEVER allow to touch my guitars! Some of them are slobs! Call me selfish. I don't care. :)

Rich Williams (Kansas) plays a Dragon, I assume that counts as PS.
Yeah, Howard Leese and a couple guys on here swap them to keep it interesting...;):p:D (Which it CERTAINLY does!!!)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Rich was playing PRS the last 3 times I've seen them, but not the Dragon. But two of those were outdoor gigs. I have seen pics of him playing the Dragon on stage though.

Back