Dilemma, Coupled With A Conundrum

I'm still jonesin' for a white guitar. Was thinking about picking up a Navarro, but now I just saw that BrianG has posted up a gorgeous Custom24 from experience with the maple neck and ebony board, a combo that I dearly love. I also want to get a custom PS built & a new car. Lots of $$$.
Oh well, screw it. I'm about two years from the nursing home so maybe I should get them all.
Why is it that when we get more, we want more?

The Law of Demand and Demand.

You big dummy - it's the Law of Demond and Demond!

Sanford92.jpg
babyimbackdemondwilson.jpg

I'm still jonesin' for a white guitar. Was thinking about picking up a Navarro, but now I just saw that BrianG has posted up a gorgeous Custom24 from experience with the maple neck and ebony board, a combo that I dearly love. I also want to get a custom PS built & a new car. Lots of $$$.
Oh well, screw it. I'm about two years from the nursing home so maybe I should get them all.
Why is it that when we get more, we want more?

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES!!!!!

The environmentally responsible choice would be for you to do all of these things, if you leave any monetary funds after you pass... you are karmically responsible for the the benefactor's spending, and their carbon imprint upon the earth... Heavy sh!t man....

Back