Differences between PRS TREMONTI 10 TOP year models

Paolo

Hi experts,
i'm new in the forum and i've a question for you!
I'm finally going to buy my first PRS (own several Les Paul) and i'm going for the Tremonti 10 Top model casue it has all specifications i need, but i'm a bit confused about differences between the 2012-2013 and new 2014 models and could not find anything in the web about.
It's really difficult to find availables PRS Tremonti 10 Top in Europe and recently I found a Characol Burst 2012 10 top model but before buying it i want to clear my ideas. Could anyone help me on this topic? 2012 model is good as 2013 and 2014?
Thanks!

While I don't know the differences off the top of my head I am sure someone here does. I would be interested to know myself so I will be checking back.

:beer:

They had the finish change along with the rest of the lineup at some pint, and the older ones had the signature inlay on the twelfth fret. I had a v12 finished one and loved it. I flip away too many nice guitars......

My 2010 is old finish and my 2012 is the V12.....they are both equally killer guitars with little differences with squabbins phase3 tuners and such. ANY Tremonti that you find will be an amazing guitar, but with different years you will find some differences. I also dig the headstock veneers on the 2014 models! You can't go wrong with any of them!

Back