Desert Island, two PRSi. Pick your poison.

Evan

I currently have a McCarty 58 and a DGT. It's a great combo, but there's a lot of overlap.

If you could only have two PRSi for the rest of your life, what do you pick?

I only have two, so it'd be easy for me. Sig Ltd & CU22 semi-hollow Ltd.

If I could choose... I'd probably throw a DC245 trem (PS?) in there...

If only 2
I think I would go MEII and CU22
but it would be tough to leave the 408

Since I have not played lots of PRSi, I will have to go on what I've read around here.

My choices would be a hollowbody - either the HB Spruce I have now, or a SC HB II - not sure if the maple top/back would make it sound too much away from what the Spruce offers, since the other guitar would be either:

P24 Trem for that classic Cu24 sound (with Piezo!), or something along the lines of a SAS, Paul's Guitar, or maybe even a 305 (!) to get far away from the Cu24 sound.

And yeah, I assume I have electricity and an amp, otherwise an Angelus and another acoustic (maybe the Lifeson thinline?), at least one a cutaway.

Interesting thread...

My 408 for its versatility, and my Tonare Grand for its general amaze balls tone.

I'd have to bring my HXDA along to have something to plug into. So the island will need electricity at the right voltage, and the right kind of power outlets since you didn't say I could bring an adapter. ;)

Desert island, well unless you know how to fashion electricity with standing water, and an amp out of coconuts and a banana leaf, id have to go with an Angelus and probably an HBII.

Two of those MM SE baritones. I figure the longer necks would be needed to support my hammock through monsoon season.

Back