Deleted since I apparently broke the rules

btw OP, the last rule of the Forum Rules post says:

6. Keep it PRS

We're a PRS specific forum, so please try to keep gear talk PRS-centric.

So if you had posted your non-PRS guitar in a photo with other guitars you own that are PRS guitars, and went on to discuss the relative merits, that would have probably passed muster. But this really is a PRS forum, owned/operated by PRS themselves, and oddly enough they don't want to become just another generic "guitar" forum. Waaaay too many of them out there.

And since we assume at least some PRS employees eat tacos, and maybe Julie Bowen plays a PRS (prove me wrong!), those are obvious eligible side-topics.

;)

Last edited:
I always wanted to know origins of the phrase "Cheese it, it's the Cops!"

Like, did they stick their contraband in some cheese to hide it?

I always thought it meant "cover it in cheese spread."

First, I outgrew cheese spread years ago.

Second... ok, I've never heard that phrase before. "Cheese it?" Must be Wisconsin thing.

Did you see the scene in Happy Gilmore where Julie was running around in lingerie with a couple gallons of beer? ;)
Here is my son with a friend he’s hung out with at social events. She is giving him a tattoo after one of them. That’s a nice gesture. I don’t know her name, but she seems attractive.

If Julie Bowen’s your gal, where’s the damn tattoo she gave you?

wd4N0yM.jpg

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Here is my son with a friend he’s hung out with at social events. She is giving him a tattoo after one of them. That’s a nice gesture. I don’t know her name, but she seems attractive.

If Julie Bowen’s your gal, where’s the damn tattoo she gave you?

wd4N0yM.jpg

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I recognise her, she works in our local Starbucks!

Back