Colors and finishes you want...

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
What finishes would you like to have in your stable JUST for the sake of having a guitar that color? Pictures would be great, if possible.
Grey black - classic PRS color, I'd love an older custom
8362064884_beed444402_b.jpg

Natural on Swamp Ash
8362064364_d41b63d518_b.jpg

Gold top
8361001907_ed74ac459b_b.jpg

Tiger Eye
8362063802_e161e3bb47_b.jpg

White Tiger - WTF is not to love?!?!
8361001175_c6f1caaa56_b.jpg

Faded blue(this is blueberry) - I've always been a sucker. This will be in my possession shortly. Kinda poor lighting/camera accuracy.
8232848941_8f6b2f0cd1_b.jpg

Last but not least. If I could do a PS SC-58...it would be frostbite burst. I haven't ever seen it done, I think it would look amazing. Light in the middle, slowly getting darker to the darker grey blackish color around the edges. Not sure if I'd go tear drop burst or just around the edge burst. Natty back. Ebony headstock overlay. Silver outline, probably paua center birds. The etched ivory would probably look awesome too. So, if anyone ever does, or has done that color, I'd love to see it. I might cry.
8362061950_87c04ae8fd_b.jpg

Some of these pics came from TGS and Willcutt's when I googled the colors. Thanks for loaning them to me :)

I think I could pull off this faux Louis Vuitton print, but sadly not the price.

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfCCHBQ1g8pGZt60_57_zps3536f164.jpg
[/IMG]

That is sexy, the differential between the light and dark hues is amazing.

I'd love to have a gold top, but when crunch time comes, I have always found myself going with a translucent finish.

Rainforest. I'm not a fan of green guitars but Twinfan's just does me in everytime I see it. I'm not even going to post a pic because it hurts too much.

I think they could do more with opaque and sparkle finishes.... just saying.

This is exactly where my tastes are at for the moment. There is an all white Santana on eBay that I have been drooling over, and I am always down with glitter!

I like solid colors as well. I saw a platinum(that's how it was listed on eBay anyhow) with a natural back that was really cool. So...what opaque colors would you like to see or have?

Goldtop, natural binding and Dark Bronze metallic back, sides and neck.

Rainforest. I'm not a fan of green guitars but Twinfan's just does me in everytime I see it. I'm not even going to post a pic because it hurts too much.

I couldn't agree more, I really dislike most things green but that guitar is pure class!

Back