Color of PRS Silver Sky SE (Stone Blue)

storm

So I've been looking into getting a silver sky se and I've been hung up on the color choice. I've ruled out Ever Green and Moon White, and I'm down to Dragon Fruit and Stone Blue. I really liked how Stone Blue looked in the video talking about the release of the guitar, but the pictures make it look a lot more muted and closer to grey. Does anyone have a SE Silver Sky in Stone Blue, and if so, how vibrant is the blue? And for those who have Dragon Fruit, is it more pink or red. Thanks!

So I've been looking into getting a silver sky se and I've been hung up on the color choice. I've ruled out Ever Green and Moon White, and I'm down to Dragon Fruit and Stone Blue. I really liked how Stone Blue looked in the video talking about the release of the guitar, but the pictures make it look a lot more muted and closer to grey. Does anyone have a SE Silver Sky in Stone Blue, and if so, how vibrant is the blue? And for those who have Dragon Fruit, is it more pink or red. Thanks!
It’s not vibrant. Definitely a muted blue/grey.

Here’s my NGD thread for my Dragon Fruit. Comparison pic of it next to my Panther Pink Ibanez Pia gives you a good idea of the color.

Yup its a muted blue and Draon Fruit is quite 'plum' like in good light.

It looks exactly like this:
c0yi5f3.jpg

Nice nice. I saw some people saying it looks cheap, and that Moon White looks the best, but I think Stone Blue looks great! Definitely the best color in my opinion.

Back