Cleaning - Music Nomad vs PRS Guitar Care

tomasgf

I am trying to use cleaning products to maintain my new PRS (PRS CE 24). Living in New Zealand, I could get the Music Nomad Premium Guitar Care Kit (The Guitar One, Guitar Polish and F-One Oil). I tried to get the PRS Guitar Care kit, but our post service told me that it includes forbidden products that I cannot import into the country.

I will appreciate your help to decide if the Music Nomad kit is good enough for my new guitar, or if I should try to get another way to obtain the PRS one…

I’ve used other products on my guitars with no issues. I use small amounts and am careful to remove all residue. I don’t know that particular product.

Same type of deal in Hawaii. Some items will just not ship due to environmental concerns. So... for a long time, I occasionally use Meguires auto wax for the actual bodies. Just like your car, you have to be careful of over application, but it works. My sweet lady, on the day she bought me my PRS in Texas, she bought an entire case of Formula 65 for me. They just handed me the box full of the bottles and out we went. That was almost 14 yrs ago, I still have 7 bottles of the 12....;-)

Back