BRIAN'S GUITARS THIRD ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WITH PAUL REED SMITH AND BRENT MASON!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
We opened Brian's Guitars three years ago and it has been the experience of a lifetime. First and foremost, THANK YOU to all of our customers and friends that we have made over the past few years. You folks have helped support our business and we hope we have helped you get the quality and service that you deserve. Here is to many, many more years! THANK YOU ALL!

We want to invite every one of you to help us celebrate! This is going to be a fantastic night of clinics and playing, MARK YOUR CALENDARS! We are honored and excited to have Paul and Brent joining us on this special night.

Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/447556685359444/

brians-poster.png

If any of you folks traveling a little ways for the event need some hotel suggestions, just send us a message! Don't forget, 10 minutes from the venue is the best pizza in the world on Wooster St. in New Haven!

Sounds like fun but just too far. Congrats Brian and thank you again for your help with PS4470. One of the best pushers out there

That should be cool! I was at PRSh and Brent M.'s clinic at Sweetwater's Gearfest in June. Brent plays his tail off, and Paul's no slouch either. I managed to get both of them to sign the backplate of my Brent Mason guitar...

No way I'll make it now. Clients have requested September's end meetings be moved to this day. Of course they'll move the meeting date again meaning I could have attended...but...gotta play it safe.

I hope everyone rocks out for me!

Brian,

Nice talking to you and your crew at HGI and the factory. Shame Wedge missed out on that SC245 we found. I am certain the event will be a success. Love the artwork for it. Well done. Work has me slammed that day. Again, thanks for the shirt from the Pay It Forward thread.

JFB.

Brian,
I am officially in. I will look to round up some homies for the ride over. Looking forward to meeting you and of course Paul etc.

Back