BRIAN'S GUITARS THIRD ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WITH PAUL REED SMITH AND BRENT MASON!

Brian,
I am officially in. I will look to round up some homies for the ride over. Looking forward to meeting you and of course Paul etc.

Thats what I'm talkin' about! The more the merrier! Looking forward to it, thanks for the support.

A couple perks for tonight-

We are giving away TWO free SE guitars. Every person attending gets a free raffle ticket.

Purchase a PRS at the event and get a signed PRS book, PRS shirt and a pack of PRS strings.

See you there!

A couple perks for tonight-

We are giving away TWO free SE guitars. Every person attending gets a free raffle ticket.

Purchase a PRS at the event and get a signed PRS book, PRS shirt and a pack of PRS strings.

See you there!

Nice! Good luck all!

A couple of quick shots. Thanks so much for the support everyone - what a great night! I will post a whole thread about the event over the next couple days - maybe in the PRS News section. Stay tuned!

IMG_0083_zpsb2c4b209.jpg

IMG_0127_zps40990563.jpg

A couple of quick shots. Thanks so much for the support everyone - what a great night! I will post a whole thread about the event over the next couple days - maybe in the PRS News section. Stay tuned!

IMG_0083_zpsb2c4b209.jpg

IMG_0127_zps40990563.jpg

Thats me and my wife in the foreground of the top picture. Big balding bastard with the black shirt. (Me not my wife! ;-)

Back