Brian’s 10th Anniversary Limited Run Custom 24

ElrytNamrogo

My name be scrambled
A few years back, @Brian G - Brian’s Guitars - did a limited run of Custom 24’s (and Special Semi-Hollows) for their 10th Anniversary. These were absolutely jaw dropping instruments, and I’m on the hunt for one.

They had two different types of Custom 24’s for that run…one type with roasted maple necks and ziricote boards, and one type with standard maple necks and boards. I’m looking for the ziricote board variant, in the Laguna Blue finish.

If anybody has a line on one that is up for sale, I’d greatly appreciate a heads up. Or if anybody has one of these fine specimens and wouldn’t mind sharing some pictures, that’d be great, too!

A few years back, @Brian G - Brian’s Guitars - did a limited run of Custom 24’s (and Special Semi-Hollows) for their 10th Anniversary. These were absolutely jaw dropping instruments, and I’m on the hunt for one.

They had two different types of Custom 24’s for that run…one type with roasted maple necks and ziricote boards, and one type with standard maple necks and boards. I’m looking for the ziricote board variant, in the Laguna Blue finish.

If anybody has a line on one that is up for sale, I’d greatly appreciate a heads up. Or if anybody has one of these fine specimens and wouldn’t mind sharing some pictures, that’d be great, too!
Happy hunting!

Back