Bodia is a bad influence !! ( or just picks guitars I like )

Dang, I wish I lived close to Bodia. After reading this, I know he'd be a helluva good guy to know and visit with. Plus, I'd get to jam with him, a player who was WAAY better than me - - - I'd get SOOO much better and have such a great time BS'ing with him.
Thanks, that would be fun. But, he forewarned, I’m a hack when it comes to playing.

So what, are you using the GEQ for 2, and then the preset on 3?

I felt so close with settings across all three channels but could never get “there”.
I know you aren't asking me... "you talkin' to me?" but that's how I had to dial it to use Mark One at all. I'd dial a rhythm tone on IV mode, and switch to Mark One with big upwards tilt on the GEQ, for MASSIVE FAT lead tones. But I had to dial IV without the GEQ to make that work.

I know you aren't asking me... "you talkin' to me?" but that's how I had to dial it to use Mark One at all. I'd dial a rhythm tone on IV mode, and switch to Mark One with big upwards tilt on the GEQ, for MASSIVE FAT lead tones. But I had to dial IV without the GEQ to make that work.
Nah, I’m talkin’ to you too, it’s just that Mike has my old MkV, that s**t was in my house for a year. You were so much help in regards to preamp tube swaps and general settings. Thank you.

But yeah! When I saw that slant… I kinda instinctively suspected he was on MkI mode. :cool:

Nah, I’m talkin’ to you too, it’s just that Mike has my old MkV, that s**t was in my house for a year. You were so much help in regards to preamp tube swaps and general settings. Thank you.

But yeah! When I saw that slant… I kinda instinctively suspected he was on MkI mode. :cool:

I'm with you. Can't think of any other mode that GEQ setting would work for for "most things" but for Mark One, it was "required!" MASSIVE low end in that mode. When tamed, a VERY cool tone. FAAAAAT!

I'll be interested to see when he answers but, yeah. For me, has to be set for Mark One mode.

Back