N Guitars D

Nice gets!

I regret my foolish move regarding a DC 22 back in the day when I had a stunner in hand, set it down to think and try out something else and took my eyes off of it and somebody picked it up and bought it right in front of me. By the time I noticed the guitar wasn't where I set it I looked up to see the sales guy shaking the customers hand and saw how happy the guy was. He appeared happier than I would have been after sale had I bought it so maybe it worked out in the end but I still regret setting that guitar down and losing it. Anyway, Sorry for my memory lane rant...lol.

HUGE CONGRATS ON THOSE BEAUTIES!!!

Nice gets!

I regret my foolish move regarding a DC 22 back in the day when I had a stunner in hand, set it down to think and try out something else and took my eyes off of it and somebody picked it up and bought it right in front of me. By the time I noticed the guitar wasn't where I set it I looked up to see the sales guy shaking the customers hand and saw how happy the guy was. He appeared happier than I would have been after sale had I bought it so maybe it worked out in the end but I still regret setting that guitar down and losing it. Anyway, Sorry for my memory lane rant...lol.

HUGE CONGRATS ON THOSE BEAUTIES!!!
i can’t afford to shop with you but it sounds excellent.

i can’t afford to shop with you but it sounds excellent.
I am a puppy in a dogs world. I did the bulk of my buying back in the days when you could wheel and deal and stores were interested in moving product rather than holding price. I miss the days of the Wild West And Thank God For Them As I Could Never Afford All I Have With The Margins Dealers Try Holding Now A Days.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxe
Back