Black or Cream?

Which looks best to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like pizza and if I could've voted for 2 choices, it'd have been that plus "cream."

I realize I'm in the minority a bit, but I like the cream better and I sense--for my own opinion/taste, anyway--that it's because you have a natural-finish back on that guitar (which can be seen in the provided picture). I'll keep telling myself that if your guitar had a black back, then maybe I'd have voted "black" on the pickup rings.

I like pizza and if I could've voted for 2 choices, it'd have been that plus "cream."

I realize I'm in the minority a bit, but I like the cream better and I sense--for my own opinion/taste, anyway--that it's because you have a natural-finish back on that guitar (which can be seen in the provided picture). I'll keep telling myself that if your guitar had a black back, then maybe I'd have voted "black" on the pickup rings.
Good point about the Korina.

When it’s on my belly the look of black wins

I like the Pick-up Rings to blend in with the Guitar - not stand out. The darker the guitar, the more I prefer the Black. I also much prefer 'black' bobbins to any other colour if uncovered and the only 'uncovered' Bobbins I like are the 'Squabbins'. To me, the gap around the rings and bobbins, also any colour other than black just looks 'cheap' to me.

However, I appreciate that others may have a different opinion to me so I always say that you should go for what you prefer, not what I (or others may) prefer. If it 'works' for you, even if just aesthetically as it makes no difference to its playability, feel or tone, that is far more important than what anyone else would think or do.

Pizza.
Black rings. The Cream one is way too bright. It’s closer to white rather than cream.
And pizza again. I really like pizza.
I miss Jersey pizza. Houston has doughy things with cheese on it. However, one dude close to my home went to NYC and makes it that way so I'm good now. Charges extra for Ranch unless it's going a salad.

I like pizza done Connecticut style, in a coal-fired oven, and we have a couple of them in Michigan. I'm addicted to it.

I generally like cream pickup rings, but on darker guitars black looks great, too. I'm not a fan of wooden ones.

I like the black on that guitar, OP.

I miss Jersey pizza. Houston has doughy things with cheese on it. However, one dude close to my home went to NYC and makes it that way so I'm good now. Charges extra for Ranch unless it's going a salad.
I never think about how awesome the pizza is around here until I travel and then I’m reminded.

I never think about how awesome the pizza is around here until I travel and then I’m reminded.

Some of the best pizza I've ever had was in a random hole-in-the-wall place in Woodbridge.

Back