Beyond excited!!!!!

I have an order for a Waring Burst and I am getting nervous it will not be all that!

If the look is the important thing, or more importantly, if you want to actually play what you're buying, it's always best to order from dealer stock.

You know this, of course.

Ah, so you are the one that got Eddie's Dustie Waring? That was the best Waring Burst out there......Congrats. I was a little disappointed by the production Waring Bursts. Non except for this one were quite as good as the promo photos. Either the tops were not as good or the finish did not look as good as the promos. This why I have been looking at other colors for the DW model.

I have an order for a Waring Burst and I am getting nervous it will not be all that!

I agree i was looking at a couple of the Waring Burst"s as well the one from Eddies was the best i saw. I'm hoping it was the Photos that were not making the tops pop. I was also looking at a top that was a bit different that the FWB Waring I'm getting as well the only other ones i saw that i was considering were the Charcoal Burst and the Jade. Im happy with the 2 that i got though cannot wait till they get her.

Last edited:
Yep that's the room. Hell I don't go anywhere else in that store. I just make a B line to that room.

What cracked me up with that room is nothing is locked to the wall the darker burst strat by me was 16,000 i want to say it was a 56 or so, but all the Custom shop fenders in the other room were all locked LOL must be Fenders terms

Last edited:
Times Square GC is awesome. I was mesmerized by Clapton's Blackie when I saw it there.

You are right, that why I rarely order a guitar. As matter of fact last time I did it was about 1992 and that was a Randy Rhoads Jackson.....it came out great though. This guitar was a special situation. I wasn't sure how many shops would be stocking this guitar and if it's not ordered within the limited window, then there will be no DW. Was just afraid if that if I didn't oreder one, I might not get one.

Now as far as playing one before I bought it.......Not gonna happen unless I either take a long drive or a flight since no local shop I know will probably stock this guitar.......And I live in NJ!

Times Square GC is awesome. I was mesmerized by Clapton's Blackie when I saw it there.

My wife was freaked out about the 22,000 Strat in the platinum room so I took her out side and showed her Claptons Strat, I told her that the other Strat was deal by comparison LoL

That's the stage inside the platinum room yes. And on a side note both Warings will be arriving on Monday

Rich.......Both of your guitars should be in house......lets see some pics!

I switched up from getting a Waring Burst to a Black Gold Burst after I saw this at Sweetwater today. The 3D aspect to the finish just made me do it.

Mike

215406-front-large.jpg

Nice I was thinking of that one before I wnpent with the waring burst, cannot wait to see the NGD

I saw your other thread and posted up over there. Your new guitars look great!

Not sure you saw this at Sweetwaters because this particular one just went up today on their site. This is their second Black Gold and the best. The other one looks good but not as 3D as this one.

Back