Beyond excited!!!!!

Rich5150

A few months ago I stopped in GC in Times Square and the had some Floyd 24's including a Faded Whale Blue I knew eventually I was going to grab one as I had some $ coming to me, fast forward to the Waring LTD run starting to come out and this popping up

i put a deposit on it today and should have it next week, I will do a proper NGD when it arrives.

going to pick up another one as well probably in the Waring Burst.

Great guitar, cool looking finish! I am waiting on a Waring Burst, but if I see another color that hits me, I'll buy it. By the way, the Times Square GC is where I try out my core line PRS' too.

Great guitar, cool looking finish! I am waiting on a Waring Burst, but if I see another color that hits me, I'll buy it. By the way, the Times Square GC is where I try out my core line PRS' too.

I've been there thrice and never saw a single PRS except one lonely, battered old SE. Where are they hiding them??? :bawling:

Yep that's the room. Hell I don't go anywhere else in that store. I just make a B line to that room.

Ah, so you are the one that got Eddie's Dustie Waring? That was the best Waring Burst out there......Congrats. I was a little disappointed by the production Waring Bursts. Non except for this one were quite as good as the promo photos. Either the tops were not as good or the finish did not look as good as the promos. This why I have been looking at other colors for the DW model.

I have an order for a Waring Burst and I am getting nervous it will not be all that!

Ah, so you are the one that got Eddie's Dustie Waring? That was the best Waring Burst out there......Congrats. I was a little disappointed by the production Waring Bursts. Non except for this one were quite as good as the promo photos. Either the tops were not as good or the finish did not look as good as the promos. This why I have been looking at other colors for the DW model.

I have an order for a Waring Burst and I am getting nervous it will not be all that!

Yeah I'm worried about the same thing with the top on the Holcomb I ordered. Hoping I get what looks like a true 10 top in my eyes...and not a 10-ish top.

Back