Best musicians coffee... is there such a thing?

I am true Tim’s addict. I love their steeped tea with a double shot of milk. I prefer my own coffee though. We grind the beans fresh and then put it in the drip coffee maker. It’s the best. I don’t buy coffee out hardly ever. I know when we travelled to my favorite state of Ohio besides Kentucky for my hubby’s business there were a few Tim’s there but it just tasted different.

I am true Tim’s addict. I love their steeped tea with a double shot of milk. I prefer my own coffee though. We grind the beans fresh and then put it in the drip coffee maker. It’s the best. I don’t buy coffee out hardly ever. I know when we travelled to my favorite state of Ohio besides Kentucky for my hubby’s business there were a few Tim’s there but it just tasted different.
If you come to Ohio, I'll treat you both to some good coffee!

If you come to Ohio, I'll treat you both to some good coffee!
I would love to come to Ohio again. The ppl we know there are some of the most gracious ppl I have ever met. The way they treated us with some good old fashioned hospitality. I will never forget this state. I had some of the most amazing times there. I will never forget the breakfasts at Bob Evans’s. The waffles! OMG.

@DreamTheaterRules i counted the times through different various mementos I collected. We were there 32 times in the span of 4 years. I just haven’t experienced Idaho or Massachusetts. I have been to every other state. So many nice memories to relish.

Last edited:
I would love to come to Ohio again. The ppl we know there are some of the most gracious ppl I have ever met. The way they treated us with some good old fashioned hospitality. I will never forget this state. I had some of the most amazing times there. I will never forget the breakfasts at Bob Evans’s. The waffles! OMG.

@DreamTheaterRules i counted the times through different various mementos I collected. We were there 32 times in the span of 4 years. I just haven’t experienced Idaho or Massachusetts. I have been to every other state. So many nice memories to relish.
Wow, you've been to my state 3 times as many times as I've been to your country.

Tim’s new flavour is a Bailey’s Irish cream. It’s disgusting but my husband gets one everyday. I told him it would be cheaper just to go get a bottle of Bailey’s and use it for your coffee. Neither of us drink but he loves this coffee.

Are you guys a tad frustrated with grocery prices? Went to buy butter today but didn’t at $8 per pound. There is a huge protest right now with Loblaws. They are just a bunch of price gougers. And Shoppers drug mart. The exact same hairbrush at Shoppers was $30 and at the $ store $3. The exact same brand same hairbrush! Do they really think that consumers are that stupid?

@DreamTheaterRules honestly Ohio is sincerely my favourite state. When I met the people that my husband was doing business with they treated us like gold and then some. Some of the nicest ppl I have ever met. Because we went there frequently, Jerry(company owner) came up to me and says you are a part of our family now. They could never do enough for us. I will never forget that excursion to that state.

What was amazing was I got to walk through an ancient Confederate cemetery. Reading all the stories on the headstones. Fascinating.

Georgia was the truly a scary place to visit. Deliverance comes to mind.

Last edited:
There’s only one musician endorsed brand of coffee I’m aware of.

Back