Best musicians coffee... is there such a thing?

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
Why yes, YES there is...

The Butter Bear is king for guitarists. Be an alpha, drink a butter bear. Not only will women start to notice you but you'll also start to hit the right notes!!

I've tasted far more syrups in a McFrappe and canned black Folgers during the 70's. Maybe you've mixed them up. Biggby's is at least affordable and tastes like coffee. Columbian is good stuff, pure at least

Nope. Good comparison to the McFarpcrap.
Once in a great while I get one but I have them put Chocolate syrup on the sides to balance out the caramel. Ironically, the Chocolate mellows out the caramel lol But rarely go to McD's or fast food as it is

Look, kid, aside from recent controversy (hear that as the British pronunciation), I like you. Really, I do, but it seems with a statement like that, your head might be firmly lodged in a place that ones head shouldn't be lodged...at least in ones own self anyway. Of course, YMMV. :D ✌️🤜
Plus he's now adding himself to yet another negative list in the forum. The forum list of people who get no Christmas Card due to bad mouthing Dave Mustaine!

My uncle was born on Christmas Eve. He always used to joke that he got a raw deal on gifts because everyone spent all their money on Christmas, but he also had the best birthday parties because the whole family Christmas was always on Christmas Eve.
That would suck lol

Imagine getting left-over hams for your bday 🎂 🥳

That would suck lol

Imagine getting left-over hams for your bday 🎂 🥳
nah, the ham was always first run. And even though he got a birthday cake, it was no "cake and icecream party." It was everyone on my dad's side of the family Christmas, so it was a big meal, big party. And he got birthday presents AND Christmas presents so it was a big day for him.

Back