Ben Burnley (Breaking Benjamin) Custom PRR HB's

There is a used Private Stock baritone on ebay right now.
MotherofGodGIF.gif~c200

It's a strange one, Sig on the headstock (front and back), no PS number, yet it appears to have a nice top, flame maple neck and moons. Odd combination of specs? Employee guitar? Artist relations?

I am good friends with Shaun the new drummer. Hopefully I can get some real face time with Ben's guitars in the future. My store manager was with them over the weekend and got to check out a few of Ben's guitars.

Ok, this is an interesting guitar. Looking a little closer, maybe it is a baritone. I'm thinking this is an Artist Stock.

Ron!!! More BB info!!!!.

The only thing better than new BB music will be going to see them live again!!!

Kevin

I am good friends with Shaun the new drummer. Hopefully I can get some real face time with Ben's guitars in the future. My store manager was with them over the weekend and got to check out a few of Ben's guitars.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;163487 said:
Ok, this is an interesting guitar. Looking a little closer, maybe it is a baritone. I'm thinking this is an Artist Stock.

Definitely. Wouldnt surprise me if it was one of Pete's from Chevelle haha

The Intro/Verse riff kind of reminds me of BB's "Breath" and the lead in chorus part like something from the third Slipknot album.

WOW. Props. Loved it. Will you guys be in the Tampa/Orlando anytime soon?

Goplaygod:adore::adore:

Loving it!
Thanks guys, always good to hear feedback. Always tough to answer when people ask what we sound like. We're pretty much a regional Midwest band, so not likely hitting FL, though I'd love to particularly in the winter when it's 20 below 0 here. Be happy to make a jaunt to play EXP too. :D
sorry to derail the thread...

I love the look of that baritone though! Very my style with the charcoal chevron quilt.

Don't want to beat a dead horse, but pictures now up on facebook of BB in the studio. CAN'T be long now.....

Kevin

Back