Ben Burnley (Breaking Benjamin) Custom PRR HB's

Yeah I saw those pics on twitter...I can't wait!!

They posted about a couple shows they are playing this weekend in PA. Keep an eye on YouTube!

I can't wait till they tour again with the new lineup! Ben is a great musician and deserves to be able to play out again.

Please keep us updated re. possible youtube videos. I often miss these things!

Just saw about the shows you mentioned. Playing at a club in Luzerne, PA on Friday and Saturday nights. You know, you only live once, and I actually would have flown out to see them on Saturday. Can't make it, though, as I'm going out of country for a couple of weeks.:bawling:

They posted about a couple shows they are playing this weekend in PA. Keep an eye on YouTube!

I can't wait till they tour again with the new lineup! Ben is a great musician and deserves to be able to play out again.

Last edited:

Really?!?! Where?!?! I'm moving to PA this weekend!

No problem! This account keeps posting other videos from the show, so make sure to check them out. I've never seen him play that HB model live before. I'm sure he has a nice collection of PRSi at home to pick from.

I know! Love hearing them play some of those great songs off Saturate too.

Yeah, they sound better than ever now. Now there are 3 capable singers/screamers and it makes it so much fuller.

Anyone also notice Ben giving out roughly 2342345234 picks? This also has me excited that they may play club shows when they tour!

New Breaking Benjamin news. New single to be released on Monday, March 23, 2015. New record/CD/whatever its called these days to be released in June!

Anyone seeing them on their upcoming tour? They're not coming very close to me up here in the tundra, but I'm seeing them in Pittsburgh in May! Can't wait.

Kevin

Nice! As soon as they post dates closer to me, I'll be purchasing tickets. Looking forward to the single, hoping for something fresh but also has that familiar "Ben" song style and structure.

They have released a teaser for that first single, "Failure". It sounds to me like the chorus of the song, it delivers on what I was hoping so far. Looking forward to what the rest of the song sounds like.

Here I am, ready to buy the new single and pre-order the new record, but no can do.

Only on I-tunes for now.

Thanks......

(Thanks for posting, though!!! Can't wait to see them in May and buy the new record in June, assuming it is available somewhere other than I-tunes!)

Back