Been without a core PRS for a long while.....

I did it. Turns out is is an all mahogany standard soapbar from 2000 which is pretty cool. Super clean but needs a setup. Wide fat neck is thinner than expected which is nice. Nines have to go in place of tens. All around super clean and solid McCarty. Even the case is nice and has all the candy. His pics but they’re good.

UuFE19T.jpg

TUcbjdJ.jpg

dmY8d28.jpg

XSxIs4Q.jpg

great minds think alike.....don’t know if I have the balls to sand it down myself but would love to have it refinished right. Lack of a maple top means I wouldn’t feel bad about covering it up. Anyone have an idea what a refin goes for and who could do it right?

Light sand/rough it up, spray it, nitro it: Boom! Instant faux CAB finish. :p

I shocked, flabbergasted, and horrified that you would think of blaspheming and removing the blue finish, and the sacred secret mojo that Chris Bavaria would have put in the pigment when he painted it. You need to send it to me for the proper adoration and consecration this outstanding hunk of mahogany deserves. Don’t listen to Sergio. I believe his body was possessed by aliens years ago. We all know that aliens don’t like blue guitars. Besides, blue guitars sound better.

Back