Baritone 277 SE P90's Simi-hollow

Kevin Daniels

I wish PRS would bring back the Baritone in 2023. Used PRS SE P90's are going for $1200.00 on Reverb. If you can find one !
So there is a demand for this PRS !! What does everyone think about PRS Bringing The Baritone back >

Well, I think PRS still does the SE 277 ... with 85/15S ' and make it black ... so that's the degree of baritone commitment there ...:confused:

Going back to the semi-hollow with P90's would be sweet... But I guess the marketing gurus figure there is not enough interest in it

I mean, if used prices were a motivator, Fender would re-intro the Jazzmaster Bari ... as it's been going for $1,000 plus for awhile

But fear not ... Harley Benton has been paying attention ... and their JA Baritone ... with P90's sold out the minute they introduced it. But give them a month or 2 ... and they will be back. I have one on my fiscal '23 acquisition schedule ...:)

Last edited:
They may not be P90's, but the split coil tones I get from the 85/15S pickups in my SE277 sound great! The humbucking tones aren't half bad either.

Back