Are you in this picture?

Yep. Another black PRS shirt, go figure.

groupcircled.jpg

Missed that year, sadly.

Haven't been since... let's see.... Yipe! 2012!

Who's the guy over in the back left by Jesse who's protesting by turning his back? He did a nice job of making it look like he was talking to someone.

(I know that's not what's happening, but what's he protesting about?)

Or is he hiding his real identity and he's there under a fake name? Running from the law? Faked his death to get away from Olivia Newton-John? Time-traveler trying avoid creating a paradox?

How did you take a blurry picture of yourself?
That's the issue I'm having. When I try to zoom in to see if I can recognize guys, just about the time it's big enough, it's getting so pixelated that you can't recognize someone unless you already know it's them.

Who's the guy over in the back left by Jesse who's protesting by turning his back? He did a nice job of making it look like he was talking to someone.

(I know that's not what's happening, but what's he protesting about?)

Or is he hiding his real identity and he's there under a fake name? Running from the law? Faked his death to get away from Olivia Newton-John? Time-traveler trying avoid creating a paradox?

He is in fact, the one and only, long-time PRS guru, card-shark, fisherman, and friend to AUL.

And he is talking to some old fart showing off his Foster Grants who is fashionably wearing a stylish black T-shirt (I mean who wants to be like everybody else; are you with me?).

Last edited:
Back